NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology*
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and videos.
Blu-ray 3D Support**
Connect your PC to any 3D enabled TV over HDMI and enjoy a cinematic 3D experience in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-ray 3D discs.
TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games. NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology***
Unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
PCI Express 2.0
Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
* Supported video software is require to experience certain features. Visit www.nvidia.com for more details
** Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic
*** Requires application support for CUDA technology
- Processor Cores: 96
- Core Clock: 780 MHz
- Memory Amount: 2048MB DDR3
- Memory Data Rate, effective: 1070 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Power & Thermal: 64W Active
- On-board Outputs: DVI, VGA, HDMI
- Bus Type: PCI Express® 2.0
Minimum System Requirements
- NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
- Blu-ray 3D Support
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 support
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology
- Dual-link DVI
- PCI Express 2.0
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Minimum 350W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 20A)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- GeForce® GT 630 2048MB graphics card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation DVD, which includes:
- Detailed installation guide
- NVIDIA® Graphics Drivers
- NVIDIA® GeForce® Demos
- PhysX™ System Software
|MCM Part #:||83-14357|
|PNY Technologies Part #:||VCGGT6302XPB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 410
MCM Cat 56, Page 360View in Catalog