Color Camera with Night Vision
Utilizes a 1/4" CCD color camera for a clear rear-view image. The camera requires a mere .01 LUX light to pick up an image. 8 IR LED's provide light for night vision. Generates an on-screen distance gauge to determine distance to obstructions.
Dual proximity sensors continuously monitor the distance to potential obstructions. An included compact hide-a-way speaker provides audible distance alerts and tones. These sensors can detect obstructions as close as two inches, and as distant as seven feet.
Cast Alloy Frame
The frame is cast of a durable zinc alloy, using stainless steel parts. All components are waterproof, so don't sweat weather exposure or even sea water when launching a boat.
- U.S. Patent #7,106,183 B2
- Two Object Sensors w/ Proximity Alert
- 1/4" CCD Color Camera
- 0.5 LUX Low Light Lens
- Waterproof Camera Housing
- Waterproof External Wire Connections
- Vertically Pivoting Camera Housing
- 7' Effective Viewing Distance
- Inconspicuous Speaker Housing for Alerts
- Eight IR LEDs for Night Viewing
- On-Screen Distance Gauge
- RCA Composite Video Output
- Cast Steel Alloy Frame
- Reversed Image
- 640 x 480 Resolution
- Black finish
|MCM Part #:||60-10821|
|Power Acoustik Part #:||L-3CSB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|