Compact Phono Preamp
The PP444 is perfect for bringing your studio equipment's phono-level output to a more suitable line-level output. It will take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your receiver or amplifier. The ultra-low noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the preamp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment. You'll find it easier to adjust the recording level volumes of different sources from microphones and instruments alike.
- Converts phono signals to line level signals
- State-of-the-art circuitry accommodates magnetic pickups
- Ultra-low noise operation improves sound performance
- Connects to turntables and other studio equipment
- Input sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms (phono)
- Dedicated RCA and 1/4'' outputs
- Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- 12V DC power adapter included
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz ±2dB
- S/N ratio (A-WTD): 70 dB - output level: 2V
- THD: 0.08% @ 1kHz and 3mV input | S/N ratio: 70dB
- Input sensitivity/impedance/phono 3 mV / 50K Ohms
- Load impedance: 10K Ohms - reference voltage: 1V d
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.54" x 2.13" x 1.02"
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-25985|
|Pyle Part #:||PP444|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|