Wide frequency capability allows this indicator to play a variety of tones, alarm signals, or voice and music messages. Once programmed, the indicator will play the file repetitively until power is turned off. The file is stored on internal non-volatile flash memory that can be reprogrammed as often as you like and will not erase until another file is programmed over it. While rated for 12VDC, the actual operating range is 7~24VDC, enabling compatibility with a variety of power sources, including AC adapters, automobile systems, security system power supplies, or a simple 9V battery.
Note: This device requires a Software Download from the manufacturer.
- Ability to program any WAV or MP3 file
- Volume can be controlled by file programming
- Flash memory can be programmed more than once
- Pre-programming available on certain quantities
- Repeating continuous operation
- Simple-to-use Windows interface
- Wide frequency range
- DC operating voltage
- Flange mounting
- Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- Voltage Range: 7 ~ 24VDC
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ~ 6KHz
- Minimum SPL (10cm w/default 1KHz tone): 100dBA
- Max Rated Current: 350mA
- Max File Length: 33 seconds
- Sampling Rate: 12KHz
Note: USB mini 5-pin cable required, not included
|MCM Part #:||50-2992|
|Projects Unlimited Part #:||API-4260-LW150-R|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|