The Pyle PSMRS11 high-performance isolation shield features sound dampening foam that assists unwanted sounds from contaminating your recordings. The shield creates an acoustic boundary around the microphone that improves vocal audio flow -- directing your voice to the microphone, and at the same time, preventing room reflections from directly entering the recording zone. The isolation shield will help you achieve a more crisp and clean sound, preferred by most music professionals. Unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations, also known as interference, are shielded while your voice makes its way to your microphone. Use the shield in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop, or mount it to a compatible microphone stand. It's hassle-free once mounted, installs easy and will help you deliver that studio-quality performance. Your sound is shielded by high-density 2'' inch thick acoustic foam liner, tested for quality vocal performance. It effectively absorbs wide vocal ranges, while keeping room audio ambiance out. Get that studio-quality recording sound you've been looking for with the Pyle PSMRS11 Sound Dampening Isolation Shield.
(Shock mount and microphone not included).
- Isolates Your Microphone Recording from Unwanted Outside Audio Interference
- Reduces Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound During Vocal Recording.
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration.
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources.
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint.
- Heavy-Duty Shell Panels
- Affordable and Professional - Perfect for Any Level of Recording Studio
- Portable and Rugged, Great for ''On the Go'' Usage
- 2 inch Thick High Density Acoustic Foam for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Hardware Included Arrives Ready to Mount to Your Microphone Stand
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs.
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.6'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch
- Weight: 12.38 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-29515|
|Pyle Part #:||PSMRS11|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|