PC based recording studio – These speakers stand perfectly well without the brackets, making them tremendous monitors on any computer workstation.
PC workstation – Whether at home or in the office, a good quality speaker pair is essential when watching webinars, multimedia presentations, even video conferencing.
The boardroom – Video conferencing has become as commonplace as the telephone call. These speakers will compliment any flat panel monitor or projector installation.
Retail and commercial applications – From small fast food restaurants to fine dining, these speakers provide the flexibility of installation needed for background music, paging, or simply connecting to the flat panel monitor so the customers can hear the game.
- Single stereo amplifier in one unit, the second is connected with standard speaker wire
- Phoenix style detachable screw terminal connectors for speaker wire
- Phoenix style detachable screw terminal balanced L/R line inputs
- RCA female L/R unbalanced line inputs
- 3.5mm stereo line input
- Stereo / parallel-mono selectable operation
- Independent bass and treble controls
- Rotary volume control
- LED indicators for POWER, and L/R SIGNAL presence
- Standard IEC type detachable power cord
- Included “U” mounting brackets
- 5” long throw woofer
- Mylar dome tweeter with diffraction lens
- Efficient wedge shaped, ported enclosure
- Dimensions (excluding brackets): 9-3/4" (H) x 7-1/4" (W) x 6-5/8" (D)