Compact Stereo Amplifier
Small amplifier is perfect when a line level source, such as a CD or DVD player, or portable MP3 player needs to be connected directly to a pair of speakers. It is perfect when an extra set of remote speakers, such as in-wall, in ceiling or outdoor, needs to be connected to an existing sound system.
- Very compact size
- Independent bass and treble controls
- L/R RCA female input connections
- Push terminal speaker connections
- 110/220VAC selectable
- Power output: 8W RMS x 2 channels, 40W x 2 Channels max (4ohm) (Per Manufacturer's Specifications)
- THD: 1%
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40KHz
- Dimensions: 2.5" (H) x 6.25" (W) x 4.75" (D)
- Mfr. #PCA2
Compact Pyle Pro Amplifiers
This unit is part of a series of compact, low cost Pyle stereo amplifiers, designed to suit a variety of applications. Six models are available, offering a range of power ratings and input connections. Click Here to see a complete listing.
|MCM Part #:||555-9975|
|Pyle Part #:||PCA2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|