Stereo Line Level Input Attenuator
Accepts speaker level signal level from autosound equipment, and reduces it to standard unbalanced line level. Perfect when adding an amplifier, for additional speakers or a sub woofer, to an existing car system.
- Accommodates two channels (stereo)
- Independent left and right trim level controls
- Provides full ground loop isolation to the amplifier inputs
- Very high input impedance allows parallel connection to existing car speakers, without concerns for additional load on factory head units
- Floating ground inputs are compatible with any existing system
- Attached pigtails include molded female RCA output connectors
|MCM Part #:||60-10385|
|Pyle Part #:||PLVHL70|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 284
MCM Cat 56, Page 138View in Catalog