High Power Stereo Speaker Selector
Compact shelf top selector allows zone control of up to four pairs of speakers, with individual level control of each pair. "A" and "B" amplifier input allows connection of two separate stereo sources, with independent A/B source selection at each pair. Internal impedance protection circuit ensures your amplifier sees a safe load, even when all pairs are playing. Resistor type impedance matching allows full 20Hz ~20KHz frequency response.
- Up to 4 Separate Speaker Pairs to your Stereo System
- Accepts Speaker Wires Up to 14- Gauge
- Handles 100Watts Per Channel with Speaker Systems that have a Minimum Impedance of 8 Ohms
- Protection Circuitry Keeps it Running Smoothly
- Individual Speaker Volume Control
- Support Two Stereo Amplifiers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dimensions: 16.92''(W) x 3.03''(H) x 6.29''(D)
- Sold as : Unit
|MCM Part #:||50-13760|
|Pyle Part #:||PSPVC4|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|