Rack Mount Stereo Amplifier
Solid and powerful amplifier is perfect for a variety of sound reinforcement and distributed audio applications. The ground–lift feature eases installations in situations where ground loops can be an issue, especially if the source component is not located near the amplifier.
See the entire series.
Bi-amp and Subwoofer Installations
This amplifier features a selectable 150Hz crossover, with thru low-out and high-out line level outputs, making this perfect for subwoofer use. In this mode, the amplifier accepts L/R line level from the source, sending 150Hz and lower audio to the amplifier to drive a subwoofer, and 150Hz and above to the high-out to a second amplifier to drive the mains. No external active crossover is needed!
- Rugged 2RU rack mount chassis
- Dual fan cooling
- Detented gain controls for each amplifier channel
- LED indicators for output, clip protect and signal presence
- Combo input jacks accept either balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" line level source
- ¼" unbalanced thru low-out
- ¼" unbalanced high-output
- Selectable 150Hz crossover
- Selectable low-cut filter
- Ground lift switch
- Stereo and bridged mono operation
- Heavy duty 5-way binding posts output
- Twist lock (Speakon compatible) speaker outputs
(per manufacturers information)
- 750W RMS x 2CH (8Ω)
- 1500W RMS x 2CH (4Ω)
- 3000W RMS bridged mono (8Ω)
- Dimensions: 3½" (H) x 19" (W) x 17½" (D)
- Power Requirements: 110VAC, 60Hz, 220VAC, 50Hz (selectable)
|MCM Part #:||555-9600|
|Pyle Part #:||PTA3000|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 010
MCM Cat 56, Page 170View in Catalog