The QH16T is a double re-entrant horn, compression type loudspeaker with an integrated 16W-25/70V rotary select transformer and an adjustable mounting base.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Speaker Type – Compression, Double Re-Entrant Horn
- Average Sensitivity – 110 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 16W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 121 dB SPL, 16W/ 1M
- Frequency Response – 450 Hz - 15 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 110° Included Angle, -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – Screw Terminals
- Transformer – 25/70V 16W-5 Tap, Rotary Select (16W, 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W)
|MCM Part #:||555-27750|
|Quam Part #:||QH16T|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|