- 5 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video
- With the IR filter removed, you can capture light spectrum that are not visible to the human eye
- PI NOIR stands for ‘No InfraRed’ – The camera module (which connects to the PCB) has had the Infrared filter removed and replaced with a standard glass filter.
- Camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system
There are two versions of the Pi Camera available, This is the Pi Noir camera which is designed for night time and UV photography. The Pi Noir has the IR filter removed from the camera. standard camera designed for everyday use. The Raspberry Pi Foundation also offers the Pi Camera which is designed for everyday photography and video capture.
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm. It also weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable.
The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on-board. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- 1.4 µm X 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
- optical size of 1/4"
- automatic image control functions:
- - automatic exposure control (AEC)
- - automatic white balance (AWB)
- - automatic band filter (ABF)
- - automatic 50/60 Hz luminace detection
- - automatic black level calibration (ABLC)
- programmable controls for frame rate , AEC/AGC 16-zone size/position/weight control, mirror and flip, cropping, windowing, and panning
- digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface
- 32 bytes of embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory
- A Blue Filter is included in the box for monitoring plant growth
Check out these great Pi Camera Enclosures
Designed for use with camera tripods
Perfect cases for protecting your camera and permanently mounting it
Great video on using the Camera Module
- The Defender 48 LED IR Illuminator 82-18195 is a add-on for night vision photography
|MCM Part #:||28-18030|
|Raspberry Pi Part #:|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page View in Catalog