Power, speed and ease-of-use are RHINO’s signature qualities. And, now they are available in a software for the very first time. RHINO CONNECT is ideal for assembly shop environments such as panel builders and wire harness shops – or any place that you would like to kit labels and bring on the worksite. Just format labels using RHINO CONNECT software, and with a touch of the 6500's Auto-Cutter button, all your labels will be printed, cut and ready for your assembly department. Or you can download labels into one or more RHINO 6000s and send them on the road for on-site printing.
- Upload/download label files for in-the-field and on demand printing
- Insert customized graphics, logos, symbols and industry terms.
- Import data from any Windows® based program.
- Create labels using the integrated step-by-step wizard.
- Print labels directly from RHINO CONNECT™ Software.
- Windows® driver included on RHINO CONNECT™ Software for printing from any Windows® program via USB interface.
- Upgrade printer firmware when new features become available.