Network to Line Level Interface
The RU-NL4P modules are Dante audio network interface products compatible with line-level audio equipment inputs. These modules are designed to be mounted in equipment racks, closets, conference tables and on shelves or backboards in commercial/industrial installations.
The RU-NL4P is a high quality converter that provides professional line-level outputs from four Dante network audio channels. Each output provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS. The professional output directly interfaces with other professional and commercial equipment without the need for additional gain. Crosstalk is below the noise floor between all outputs across the entire audio spectrum. The noise floor is better than 80 dB below operating level with greater than 18 dB of headroom.
The RU-NL4P is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The RU-NL4P will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an RU-NL4P, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply.
For non-POE Version, please see 555-27700
See the entire line of Dante interfaces Here
RDL is the world's premier manufacturer of high-quality audio, video and control modules. The concept of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES was first introduced by RDL more than twenty years ago…a concept promoting unsurpassed value and performance. A concept which has attained widespread popularity and is a proven success in many thousands of facilities around the world. As the inventor of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES, RDL continues to lead the industry with solutions to specific problems as well as building blocks of quality system designs.
- Network Connector:RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol:Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default)
- Bit Depth Supported:24 bits
- Audio Operating Levels:-18 dBFS = +4 dBu
- Outputs (4):Balanced, detachable terminal block
- Output Level:+4 dBu (nominal)
- Output Impedance:150 O balanced; 75 O unbalanced
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N:< 0.05%
- Noise below +4 dBu:< -80 dB (output active); < -95 dB (outputs muted)
- Crosstalk:< 85 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Headroom above +4 dBu:> 18 dB
- Indicators (9):Power In (1); Audio Signal LEDs (4), Network Sys and Sync (2), Ethernet Link and Speed (2)
- Power Connections (2):Power Jack; Detachable Terminal Block
- Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 40° C
- Power Requirement:24 Vdc @ 110 mA, or PoE.
- Dimensions:5.8" x 1.7" x 5.2"
- Weight:1.341 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-27705|
|Radio Design Labs Part #:||RU-NL4P|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|