STI offers multiple wireless products designed to alert you of several different conditions. This new 8-Channel Receiver allows you to monitor up to 8 different STI devices at a single, convenient location.
When placed in Enroll Mode, it allows you to select 1 to 8 different zones that will represent your STI device(s) best, and enrolls it when the receiver detects one of the STI device's wireless signal. It also allows you to choose which devices shall have a latching memory condition, when selected during enrollment. You are able to select turning on a siren, sounding a chime, triggering a normally open or normally closed switch, or turning on an external 12 VDC output.
- Works up to 1000 feet (line of sight), 433 MHz
- Measures: 5 ¼ x 5 ¾ x 1 ¼ inches/li>
- Mirror function (works with up to 4 additional receivers)
- Dual antennas for increased signal strength
- Devices can be latching or momentary by zone
- 8 zone LED indicators
- Includes 12VDC power supply
Accessories to the Eight Channel Receiver:
- 82-13610/82-13615 - Wireless Driveway Monitors
- 82-14540 - 12VDC Power Supply
- 82-14545 - Repeater
- 82-14531 - Universal Alert Sensor
- 82-13625 - Extended antenna