The SM10 features ten channels with 1/4-inch stereo line inputs and a balance control for each channel. Two channels include XLR mic inputs. This allows you to blend the relative levels of stereo inputs to your liking. In addition, each channel includes a switch for +4 dBu or -10 dBV line level input.
For output, the SM10 provides electronically balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs. The SM10 provides versatile signal routing via Main Mix, Mix B, Monitor and EFX bus outputs, as well as low noise and discrete microphone pre-amplifiers with 48-volt phantom power.
Two auxiliary sends can also be used to route signals to external effects, or create a separate mix for on-stage monitors. The SM10 features front panel headphone and monitor outputs with dedicated level controls. The mix may be audited with the SM10’s 6-segment LED meter and a flexible meter/headphone source control.
- Ten channels (eight 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, two combination XLR-1/4-inch inputs)
- Balance control for each channel
- Switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV line input level
- Balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs
- Versatile signal routing
- Low noise, discrete microphone pre-amplifiers with 48-volt phantom power
- Two auxiliary sends
- Front-panel headphone and monitor outputs with level controls
- Flexible 6-segment LED meter/headphone source control
- Center detents for all controls for use in low light situations
- Single 19-inch rackmount metal chassis with internal power supply
|MCM Part #:||555-16940|
|Samson Technologies Part #:||SM10|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 014
MCM Cat 56, Page 175View in Catalog