The beauty of the CR277: You can have both channels and transmitters running simultaneously. That means it's ideal for karaoke MCs, bands with multiple vocalists, two DJs at the same event or several presenters at one affair. Plus, with the same reliability and crystal clear operation that's built into every Samson wireless system, you can be sure you're getting exceptional audio reproduction and the most dependable performance available.
Featuring a Q7 dynamic microphone capsule, the HT7 provides a high level of accuracy and audio performance thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. The HT7 also employs a tight supercardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
The CR277 true diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. Synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked while dual tuned antennas with LEDs monitor the true diversity operation. The receiver also features a front panel display with large multi-segment RF level LED meters and two large rotary volume knobs, one for each channel. Its rear panel features independent balanced 1/4-inch outputs for each receiver channel.
Thanks to meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities, the CR277 is perfect for any wireless scenario where two voices are better than one.
- Dual Channel True Diversity UHF Wireless System with simultaneous operation of two HT7 wireless transmitters
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
- Multi-segment RF level and peak audio indicators for each channel
- Squelch control for each channel
- Tuned molded antennas
- Two independent 1/4-inch TRS outputs
- Independent level controls
- Includes two HT7 handheld transmitters