A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 75W x 2CH Class D amplifier. The mixer features three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes one stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. There’s also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls.
The XP150’s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. They produce deep bass tones, as well as pure dispersion and loud, lucid audio, through 6-inch low frequency drivers and custom 1-inch tweeters with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, these ABS, high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts that can be used with standard speaker stands, as well as a kickback design for use as floor monitors.
The XP150 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for small- to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24 pounds
- Removable 5-channel powered mixer with 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier
- 6" low frequency drivers in two-way vented speaker enclosures
- Durable ABS high impact plastic construction
- Three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more
- Bass and treble control on mixer’s channel inputs
- Built-in digital effects processor
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts
- Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
- Cables included