The Low Frequency Expander allows the player to perfectly tune the bottom end response to suit playing style. A top mounted ¼-inch Auxiliary Input allows source material to be blended with the bass making the SB10 a perfect rehearsal amp. Convenient ¼-inch headphone out is provided for private practice.
A solid plywood cabinet construction ensures unmatched reliability under even the most extreme playing schedule. The solid all-metal grille protects the high quality speaker components while an all-metal box chassis protects the electronic circuitry.
- The power LED displays the status of the amplifier, including power up, ready and fault.
- Inputs are provided for standard Passive pickups (0 dB) and extra-hot or Active pickups (-6 dB).
- An AUX input jack for playing external audio from media players.
- The Gain control lets you dial-in the perfect amount of volume, sensitivity, clarity, warmth (or even overdrive).
- The Low expander control tailors your sound precisely and uniquely by extending the lows while reducing the mids.
- Active Bass, Low-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble tone controls provide up to 15dB of cut or boost.
- Phones jack connects headphones for practicing silently, or for monitoring in the studio; please note that connected to headphones disconnects signal to the main amp.
- A full-range speaker system with acoustically matched and precisely crossed-over low and high-frequency drivers.
- A Tweeter Defeat/Active switch allows greater note definition or a softer vintage sound.
|Cabinet Impedance (Ohms)
|Power @ min. impedance (Watts)
|Minimum Impedance (Ohms)
|Burst Power - 2 cycle
|Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power)
|Channel 1 - Inputs
||Passive 0dB, Active -6dB
|Channel 1 - Controls
||Gain, Bass, Low, Mid, High Mid, Treble, Low Expander
|Channel 1 - Switches
|Channel 2 - Inputs
||Aux In, 1/4-inch
|Line Out (type / configuration)
||Balanced Pre Eq.
|Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms)
|Effects Loop / Location
||Red, Blue protect, Power
||Clip, Thermal, Overcurrent
|External speaker output / location
||Tweeter/30 watts, Enable/Disable SW, Head Phone
|Dimensions (DWH, inches)
||14 x 14 x 14
|Dimensions (DWH, cm)
||35.5 x 35.5 x 35.5
|Weight (lbs / kg)
|MCM Part #:||555-22980|
|Traynor Part #:||SB110|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|