Automatic backups that are always secure
- Capacity: 1TB
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB 3.0
With the GoFlex ultra–portable hard drive it's easy to manage your backup schedules, encrypt your files, and view your drive's statistics.
Flexibility is built in
- Ensures automatic continuous backup of your data
- Secures your backed up files and protects your privacy with powerful encryption software
- Includes the Seagate® Dashboard management tool for easy management of backup schedules, file encryption, and at–a–glance drive statistics, including available capacity
Seagate has created the GoFlex Storage System –which includes the GoFlex ultra–portable drive–to make it easy for you to upgrade your interface for faster transfer speeds, and access your content on your network, your TV, and everywhere you go.
Works interchangeably on both PC and Mac® computers
- Offers upgrade cables and kits that make it easy to move up from USB 2.0 to USB 3.0, eSATA or FireWire® 800 for up to 10x faster transfer speeds for your large files and HD movies
- The USB 3.0 cable is backward compatible with USB 2.0 interfaces so you can access files from any PC
- Extends your digital life so you can access and share your files from anywhere by pairing your drive with the GoFlex Net media sharing device
- View your movies and photos on your TV your drive with the GoFlex TV HD media player. The 15mm thick drives dock directly into your GoFlex TV. 22mm thick drives can be attached via USB cable.
Whether you have a PC or a Mac® computer–or if you go back and forth between the two–you can access and save files on the same portable hard drive anytime without reformatting*.
*Reformatting to HFS+ required to use backup software for Mac or Time Machine® software
- GoFlex ultra–portable drive
- Pre–loaded backup software with encryption
- GoFlex USB 3.0 interface adapter
- 18-inch USB 3.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (32–bit & 64–bit) operating system or Mac® OS X operating system 10.4.9 or higher
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- For the USB 3.0 interface: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system