This timer module will extend the activation time of a momentary contact switch for 1~60 seconds via a field-adjustable rotary pot. It is ideal for electrical locks which do not have a built-in time delay function. Its compact size makes it small enough to fit in a single-gang box or inside a door frame cavity.
- Adjustable timer from 1~60 seconds via a pot on board
- NO/NC switch trigger
- Compact design: 1-3/16” x 2-9/32” x 5/8”
- Operating voltage: 12~24 volts AC or DC
- Current: 1.8mA
- Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via wires
- Contact rating: 3A@24VDC
- Built-in buzzer output (150mA@24VDC)
- Includes double-sided foam tape
|MCM Part #:||82-13995|
|Seco-larm Part #:||SA-026Q|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|