Distributed Audio Stereo Receiver
This receiver is perfect for music listening in any room of the home, with conventional left/right stereo output. What sets it apart is the existence of four amplifier channels
instead of the traditional two, allowing up to four pairs of speakers to be directly driven from the receiver.
This receiver creates a self contained, two–zone distributed audio system, perfect for residential or small office background music applications. Up to four pairs of bookshelf, in–wall, in–ceiling or outdoor speakers may be driven directly from this unit, with independent selection of any or all pairs.
The receiver includes two independent source busses as well, allowing speaker pairs A and B to select from one source, while pairs C and D select from a separate source. This allows one part of the residence to be listening to (for example), the CD changer, while another area listens to the FM tuner.
- Totally discrete amplifiers for all channels (TDAS)
- Switching for four pair of loudspeakers
- 25 key remote control
- RIAA equalized phono input
- AM and FM stereo tuning
- 30 station presets
- Five audio inputs (including tuner)
- Sleep timer
- Bass and treble tone controls
- Digital encoder volume control
- Large fluorescent display
- System illumination (dimmer)
- Headphone Jack
- Input sensitivity: 200 mV
- IM distortion (rated output) <0.3%
- S/N ratio: 90 dB
- IHF FM sensitivity: 17.2 dBf
- Tuner S/N ratio: 68dB
- FM THD (mono/stereo) 0.3% / 0.4%
- Selectivity: 55 dB
- Stereo separation: 40 dB
- FM frequency response: 40Hz ~ 12KHz, +/- 1 dB
- AM sensitivity: 800 uV/M
- AM frequency response: 100Hz ~ 2.3KHz
- Power output: 70W RMS x 4 (8ohm), 100W RMS x 4 (4ohm)
- THD: <0.2%, 20Hz~20KHz into 8ohms
- Dimensions: 5" (H) x 17 3/8" (W) x 13" (D)
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Mfr. #RX-5502
|MCM Part #:||50-4640|
|Sherwood America Part #:||RX-5502|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|