The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
||Dynamic (moving coil)
||50 to 16,000 Hz
||Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
|Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
||Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV)
||*1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
||Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
||Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
||Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grille.
|Adjustable Stand Adapter
||Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread.
||275 grams (9.6 oz)
|MCM Part #:||35-1620|
|Shure Part #:||BETA58A|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|