This USB 3.0 enclosure instantly adds large capacity mobile storage of up to 3TB capacity to your system, delivers maximum data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0), and allows you to hot-swap the enclosure without first turning your system off. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure is easy to set up, no driver installation is required, and is an excellent mobile storage solution for transferring large volumes of data at high speed between your external SATA hard disk drive and the computer. Simply install your 3.5” SATA hard disk drive into the USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure and experience the speed of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure is conforms to USB 3.0 Specification, Revision 1.0, Serial ATA Specification 2.6 and USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport. It is also FCC & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant, fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and is backed by SIIG’s limited 5-year warranty.
Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s
Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification
Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 2.6
Chip: ASMedia, ASM1051
Supports up to 3TB hard disk capacity (Note: Windows 2000, XP (32-bit), Server 2003 (32-bit) can't support more than 2TB capacity. This is an OS limitation.)
Supports USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport
- Quickly adds more storage space to your USB-enabled PC (USB 3.0 recommended)
- No driver installation required. Simply install a 3.5" SATA (3Gb/s or 1.5Gb/s) hard disk into the enclosure then connect to a USB port
USB 3.0 cable: 39" Type A (male) to Type B (male)
Product dimensions: 7.87" x 1.22" x 4.33"
Product weight: 8.2 oz
Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
Warranty: 5 years
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz. 0.6A
- Output: 12V, 2A
*Note: For maximum data throughput, use a SATA 3Gb/s hard disk with the enclosure and connect to a USB 3.0 port
- Desktop or notebook PC with an available USB 2.0/3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit), Note: USB 3.0 host driver is currently available for Windows 7, Vista and XP only
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5" Enclosure
- Power adapter
- USB 3.0 cable
- Installation kit & stand
- User's manual
|MCM Part #:||83-14043|
|Siig Part #:||JUSA0A12S1|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 371
MCM Cat 56, Page 341View in Catalog