The SuperLooper™ Gigabit Crossover Adapter converts any standard Ethernet patch cable to a crossover cable for 1000 BASE networks. Used with a standard Ethernet patch cable, the SuperLooper™ Gigabit Crossover Adapter can network two computers in a Gigabit network without requiring a hub. This feature is great for creating a personal network in the office, a network at home, or for copying files between two computers.
- Molded hybrid casing providing both male and female jacks
- Small, convenient, and economical for network technicians
- Easy access with key chain attachment. Color coded for quick recognition.
See below For other SuperLooper® Crossover Jacks -
SuperLooper® Ethernet Crossover Jack
SuperLooper® T1/E1 Crossover Jack
SuperLooper® ISDN (PRI) Crossover Jack
- Dimensions: 2.03 X 0.69 X 0.76 (inches)
- Weight: 12 grams
- Color: Lavender
- Regulatory: Compliance CE
|MCM Part #:||831-3089|
|Smartronix Part #:||ST034LT02-07-001|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|