The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework with 12 mono inputs with 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility.
The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and ¼" metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
- 12+2 channel frame size
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- Custom Karaoke preset
|MCM Part #:||555-25955|
|Soundcraft Part #:||EFX12|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|