Balanced XLR inputs allow connection to most professional equipment, including mixing consoles and DJ workstations. L/R RCA type line level inputs are also provided for easy connection of consumer gear ranging from CD players to tape decks or iPods. A microphone input provides direct connection for simple use as a PA system.
The woofer was tailored specifically for this tuned ABS cabinet, ensuring maximum sound output and bass response. The compression horn tweeter provides outstanding mid and high frequency response at all sound levels.
Rear mounted level controls are provided for each input, allowing perfect balance of relative levels of different equipment, and independent bass and treble controls provide easy final adjustment to suit varying room acoustics, types of music and sound preferences.
Recessed 35mm pole mount on the bottom of the unit allows compatibility with all standard professional speaker stands, plus feet are molded into the cabinet for secure location directly on the floor. Matching receptors are
located on the top of the cabinet, allowing multiple speakers to be stacked in very demanding environments.
When used as a stage monitor, the speaker will also securely lay on its side for near field monitoring.
- Internal 3-input Mixer Amplifier
- Heavy duty 15” woofer
- Compression horn tweeter
- Ported and tuned enclosure
- Recessed 35mm pole mount for use with industry standard speaker stands
- Integral carry handle
- L/R line level input (summed mono)
- XLR line level input
- XLR mic level input
- Individual level controls for all inputs
- Independent bass and treble controls
- Master level control
- Clip indicator
- XLR line level feed-through output
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- 140/250 Watt RMS/peak amplifier power
- 20Hz~20KHz frequency response
- Dimensions: 27.5” (H) x 19” (W) x 15.5” (D)
- Weight: 45 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-19550|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||555-19550|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||Yes, add $20.00 per item|