High Definition Digital Tuner with HDMI and Component Video Output
By Stellar Labs (DT-800)
You Save: $20.00 (40 %)
High Definition Television (HDTV) Tuner
The DT-800 set-top-box receives digital high definition broadcasts for viewing on virtually any television or monitor. Multiple outputs are provided allowing compatibility with many devices, from older analog televisions to the latest in high definition TV's, monitors and projectors. A front-panel USB port is also provided, allowing viewing of image files, several formats of video files, and playing of music files.
This tuner is designed for off-air reception and will not function as a cable box.
Multiple digital and analog A/V outputs provide up to 1080i video, and 5.1 Dolby Digital audio.
Standard 75Ω coaxial cable input allows connection all types of television antennas, and multiple outputs are provided, allowing compatibility with virtually any television set and most monitors. The 75Ω output connection can be configured to act as either a feed through RF connection, or a modulated NTSC CH3/4 output.
The antenna input features menu selectable 12VDC power output, which will power all Stellar Labs active antennas, in-line amplifiers and amplified splitters.
- Output resolution to 1080i
- Automatic channel scan
- On screen program guide
- Included 39 button IR remote control
- Selectable 12VDC coax power on the antenna input
- Configurable 75Ω "F" type
- Composite video
- Y/Pr/Pb component video
- HDMI audio / video
- L/R line level unbalanced audio (Red/White RCA female)
- Coaxial digital audio (RCA female), supports Dolby Digital 5.1
- Photo: JPG, BMP, PNG
- Audio: MP3, WMA, ACC
- Video: AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB and MJPEG
- Dimensions: 1-1/2” (H) x 5-7/8” (W) x 4-1/4” (D)
- Power requirements: 90~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 10W (max)
- Antenna power output: 12VDC, 100mA max
|MCM Part #:||30-2890|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||DT-800|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|