100W Audio Amplifier IC
The TDA7293 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Multiwatt15 package, intended for use as audio class AB amplifier in Hi-Fi field applications (Home Stereo, self powered loudspeakers, Topclass TV). Thanks to the wide voltage range and to the high out current capability it is able to supply the highest power into both 4ohm and 8ohm loads.
The built in muting function with turn on delay simplifies the remote operation avoiding switching on-off noises. High output power can be delivered to very low impedance loads, thus optimizing the thermal dissipation of the system.
- Very high operating voltage range (±50V)
- DMOS power stage
- High output power (100W @ THD 10%, RL = 8?, VS = ±40V)
- Muting and stand by functions
- No ON/OFF switch noise
- Very low distortion and very low noise
- Thermal and short circuit protection
- Clip detector
- Multiple devices may be paralleled to allow very low impedance loads
|MCM Part #:||N-TDA7293V|
|STMicroelectronics Part #:||TDA7293V|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|