Super-Speed USB3.0 interface is the next revolution in I/O interconnect standards that will deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and communications devices. Up to 10 times faster throughput than the USB 2.0 standard and backward compatible with current USB device features, USB3.0 interface will be the trend of IT technology.
SUNIX USB2300D is a two port Super-Speed USB3.0 PCI Express card, and it is compliant with the PCI Express Generation 2 specification for host PC system. The USB 3.0 car can supply up to 5 Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.0 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. Other features such as USB Hot-Swapping and Plug-n-Play functionality ensure ease of use and you don't have to worry about running out of slots on your motherboard or complicated hardware installations.
SUNIX USB2300D card supports USB3.0 High-Speed device and backward compatible with USB2.0 High-Speed and USB1.1 Full-Speed device. It is an ideal choice for external storage devices, MP3 players, external writer, digital cameras, webcam, networking and video devices, and all other USB devices.
- Supports PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
- Single-lane ( x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0.
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 0.96.
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Supports USB data transfer rate of 1.5/12/480/5000 Mbps.
- Expands two external USB3.0 Super-Speed ports on the system.
- Each USB port supplies maximum +5V / 900mA power output to USB device.
- Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system.
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system.
- Driver supports for Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7 operation system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval.
||Single-Lane (x1) PCI Express Gen2
||2 external USB3.0 ports
||Data Transfer rate of 1.5/12/480/5000 Mbps.
Low Speed (1.5Mbps), Full Speed(12Mbps), High Speed(480Mbps), Super Speed(5Gpbs)
||4-pin CD-ROM Type Power Connector
||+5V / 900mA (each port)
||80 (W) x 68.5(L)mm
||Standard 121mm / Low Profile 79.2mm
||Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 2008/ 7 (32/64-bit)
||Operation temp. 0 °C - 57 °C
Operation humidity: 5 - 95% RH
Storage temp.-20 °C - 85 °C