8" Wall Mount Square Slanted Speaker 5W-25/70V White
By Quam (SYSTEM 2)
MCM Part #555-27735
8" Slanted Wall-Mount Speaker - White
The SYSTEM 2 is a complete loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C5PAX - 8O O.D. dual cone loudspeaker and a TBLU - 5W 25/70V transformer mounted on a BS8W - square, screw mount, steel baffle with a SE2WVP - slanted, steel, vandal resistant, surface mount enclosure with four (4) 8-32 threaded inserts and a single 1/2"conduit entrance. White powder coat finish.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Maximum Output – 15W @ 8 Ohms
- Calculated Output – 99 dB-SPL 5W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 4.8 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 90° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Transformer – 25/70V 5W-5 tap Color Coded Leads (5W, 2.5W, 1.25W, 0.63W, 0.31W)
|MCM Part #:||555-27735|
|Quam Part #:||SYSTEM 2|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|