Pound for pound, Tadiran lithium batteries are among the most powerful and reliable lead-free batteries in the world, delivering unrivaled performance to power today's increasingly sophisticated technologies. Able to last over 25 years under the most challenging conditions, Tadiran lithium batteries and battery packs are ideal for remote locations and challenging environmental conditions.
- Usage: Computer Clock and Utility Meters
- Size: C Pack
- Terminals: Wire leads with connector
- Capacity: 8500 mAh
- Dimensions: 1.1" O.D. x 2.0" L.
- >20 life due to extremely low self discharge characteristic and hermetically sealed construction
- Highest cell voltage; 3.6V is more than twice the voltage of other batteries
- Wide operating temperature range: -55° C to 85° C
- The battery of choice of many professionals for harsh applications and environments
- Very high energy density = compact form factor, space and weight savings
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
|MCM Part #:||29-5468|
|Tadiran Part #:||TL-5920/B|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|