The TPI 721 is designed to find combustible gas leaks in pipes, fittings, regulators, etc.. Capable of displaying real ppm, stepped ppm and %LEL. Detects natural gas, propane, butane, etc..
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks fast and accurately
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Audible and visual alarm
- Leak detection sensitivity: 10ppm
- Real ppm: 0~9,999ppm
- 16” gooseneck for hard to reach areas
- Easy one handed operation
- Comes complete with carrying pouch, battery and sensor, and owners manual
|MCM Part #:||72-10285|
|Test Products Intl Part #:||721|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|