- Provides UL 60601-1 compliance for connected mobile equipment (used in every sector of healthcare facilities, both inside and outside of patient-car areas)
- Adds reliable mobile AC power source to medical carts
- The power supply’s advanced 3-stage charger recharges batteries fast and safer than conventional chargers
- The power supply’s internal Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows the power supply to simultaneously run connected equipment while recharging the battery module
- Features 3 NEMA 15-5R AC outlets, a 10 ft. coiled AC input cord with a hospital grade NEMA 5-15PHG plug, a USB communication port and a compact, all-metal housing that stands up to the most demanding environments
- 54 amp-hour user-replaceable battery module (included) provides long-lasting mobile power. Maintenance free, spill/leak-proof sealed lead-acid (SLA) AGM battery features simple, plug-in connection with included cable
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software (included) automatically saved valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. Included cable connects the Power Supply to any cart-mounted computer (desktop or laptop)
- Remote User Interface (RUI) displays output and battery charge status at a glance. Includes on/off and alarm-mute switches. Mounts anywhere on the cart for easy access with included mounting material and cable
- Kit is fully compatible with most popular carts by AFC, Anthro, Datalux, GCX, Hergo Humanscale, Jaco, Knurr, Stinger and more.
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Supply
- 54 amp-hour User-Replaceable Battery Module and cabling
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software CD and USB cable
- Remote User Interface (RUI) and cabling
- Mounting Hardware Kit and owner's manual with warranty information
See Datasheet and Manual under PDF Reference on this page for a complete description, specifications, and owner’s manual.
|MCM Part #:||28-11430|
|Tripp Lite Part #:||HCRK-54|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 828
MCM Cat 56, Page 739View in Catalog