USB Stereo Input / Output Audio Interface
A simple, affordable way to get your music into the digital realm, the UCA222 allows you to playback and record analog audio equipment with your computer, and also allows you to connect your computer to an external effects unit or recorder. Plug-n-play device works with Windows without the need for any additional drivers.
Software bundles including Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software, instruments and effect plug-ins are available directly from Behringer website.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
|MCM Part #:||555-12485|
|Behringer Part #:||UCA222|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|