DMX Control Single Channel Power Dimmer
By Velleman SA (K8039)
MCM Part #28-12906
You Save: $31.58 (43 %)
Single Channel Power Dimmer DMX Control
(kit version, requires assembly)
This kit allows you to control a lamp or group of lamps through a DMX signal. You can use it in any place where a central or automated lighting is needed.
- suitable for resistive loads like incandescent lamps and mains voltage halogen lighting
- system addressability: 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switch
- status LED for power and error detection
- toroidal filtering for low noise (according to EN55015)
- stand alone "test" mode
- control source: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR socket included
- load capacity: max. 1000 W @ 230V (5A) or 500W @ 115V
- power Input: 115/230 VAC
- dimensions: 5.9 x 2.36 x 1.8"
|MCM Part #:||28-12906|
|Velleman SA Part #:||K8039|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
21-1045 - Rosin Core Solder 60/40 Tin/Lead 6OZ.
Rosin Core Solder(six ounces)
Ideal for general purpose electronic repair and assembly use. Tin/lead formulation provides the lowest possible melting point.
21-7945 - Adjustable Solder Station with Premium Plato Tip
No–nonsense, low cost station is designed for the hobbyist or classroom, where durability, physical size, and budget are a concern. Ease of use and tip "wetability" are not sacrificed, though, thanks to the included Plato™ tip!It is perfect for casual use in...
Others Also Bought