All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ builder are available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 20kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analog output set sliders
- analog input bar-graph indication
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- USB1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or later
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analog inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analog outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- up to 4 cards can be connected to PC
- general conversion time: 2ms per command
- uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required.
- diagnostic software, examples and DLL are downloadable via our website
- power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 0.8"