Control devices with your computer using this USB relay card. Use the free iPhone app to control your devices over WiFi. Connect up to 16A to each of the high power relays. Board space for extra VDR noise suppressors is provided and on board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays.
- USB-controlled relay card
- Manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- Timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- Optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- Event-driven and open protocol
- Two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- Optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- Minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- Internet connection for software download
- Power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- Dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2"
|MCM Part #:||80-7805|
|Velleman SA Part #:||K8090|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|