- Very practical for counting parts, people, scorekeeping, ...
- Red LED read-out
- 2 inputs: counts up or down
- Counting through external pulses or push buttons
- Memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal or for an adjustable time
- Debounce function for stable operation (with low counting frequencies)
- Adjustable 'preset': 0000 to 9999
- Auto reset when preset value is reached when counting up
- Auto 'load preset' mode when counting down
- Comes with board-to-wire connectors (20cm wire)
|Counter input : ||dry contact, connecting to ground
|'Equal'- output: ||max. 100mA (@ max. 30V) 'open-collector' output
|Max. counting speed : ||400 / sec. (10 / sec. with debounce delay)
|Max. count: ||4 digits (0000 to 9999)
|Output pulse length: ||100 to 900ms or 'as long as equal'
|Power supply: ||9 to 12VDC (unregulated)
|Power consumption: ||2 41/64" x 1 19/32"
||panel module: 2.63 x 1.6", cut-out: 2.12 x 1.45", mounting depth: 1.65"
|MCM Part #:||28-16978|
|Velleman SA Part #:||VM147|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|