8-CHANNEL USB RELAY CARD
Eight relay channels controlled by your computer. Use your computer USB port to connect to the outside world. Connect up to 16A to each of the high power relays.
Comes complete with VDR noise suppressors, on-board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays. A DLL for software development can be downloaded from Velleman's web site. Features :
- Manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- Timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- Optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- Event-driven and open protocol
- Two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- Transient suppression VDR (type VDR300) for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
|MCM Part #:||28-12800|
|Velleman SA Part #:||VM8090|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|