Capable of achieving Read/Write speeds in excess of 550MB/sec, Verbatim SATA III SSD drives are ideal for users that demand maximum performance in data storage and computer efficiency. Verbatim\'s SATA III SSDs handle larger amounts of data quickly and improve system responsiveness, extending notebook battery life and maximize computer performance. The internal SSD operates silently and provides faster system boot-up, application launch and shutdown times. Verbatim’s SATA III Internal SSD is S.M.A.R.T. capable and offers TRIM support on Windows 7 operating systems, along with a 1500G Shock Rating.
- Powered by SandForce – Verbatim’s Sata III SSDs utilize a SandForce SSD Processor with DuraClass™ Technology, ensuring best-in-class performance, reliability, and power efficiency. Featuring RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) technology SandForce powered SSD’s offer a higher-level ECC to protect against correctable errors and provide protection against uncorrectable errors.
- S.M.A.R.T Capable - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology allows the Verbatim SSD to automatically monitor its health, report potential problems, and allow corrections to prevent crashes.
- TRIM Support for Windows 7 – Allows the OS to identify no-longer needed blocks of data so they can be erased in advance of future write operations, significantly increasing the writing performance of the SSD.
- Solid, Durable and Safe – Ruggedly engineered and constructed from only quality components, each Verbatim Sata III SSD is subjected to rigorous SNIA performance and burn in testing to ensure rock solid reliability. 1500G shock rating; 20GB vibration; 2 Million Hour MTBF. No worries.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: SATA III
- Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, Linux Kernel 2.4 and higher