The Weller® BP865MP Dual Power Battery-powered Soldering Iron delivers either 6 watts of power on low setting level I (380°C) or 8 watts on high setting level II (480°C), giving you the versatility you need to solder everything from microelectronics to small appliances.
The BP865MP heats to working temperature in less than 30 seconds, and can complete more than 180 solder joints on a single set of four AA alkaline batteries (included). In addition, battery power means the BP865MP goes to where the work is with no powercord to worry about.
- Hundreds of uses... microelectronics, hobbies, small appliances, and more
- Heats to working temperature in less than 30 seconds
- Conical shaped tip 0.8mm is excellent for close-in work; chisel-shaped 1.8mm tip also available
- Convenient cordless operation allows unlimited mobility
- Dual heat settings
- Storage cap with auto-shutoff
- Set includes iron, tip, 4 Duracell® AA batteries, lead free solder, tip removal wrench, and storage case
|Conical Replacement Tip
|Chisel Replacement Tip
|MCM Part #:||96-3500|
|Weller Part #:||BP865MP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|