Three wire grounded irons are ideal for professional service, hobby applications or light electrical work. Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer tip life. Lightweight cushioned handle stays cool even after hours of use.
- Ideal for a wide variety of electronic tasks, has ST3 soldering tip
- Uses ST series long life double-coated iron-plated tips
- Tip temperature: 800°F
- Quick change knurled collar, stainless steel barrel
- Light blue with cushion grip handle and plug-in heating element
- 6' 3-wire cord, iron is 7 7/8" long
- UL and cUL listed (120 VAC units only)
|MCM Part #:||96-429|
|Weller Part #:||WP30|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|