Mono Headphone Amplifier, Table Top, Active, XLR Input
By Whirlwind (HATTXL)
MCM Part #555-29185
Table Top Mono, Active, Headphone Control Box
This table top, active, mono balanced compact headphone amplifier provides headphone volume control for broadcast applications, recording studios, language labs, etc.
- Handles headphones from 8 to 600 Ohms with low distortion and wide frequency response.
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks and volume control are provided on the front panel.
- Two XLR and one 1/8" TRS jacks on the rear for input / through connections.
- Powered with 24 VDC adapter (included).
- Frequency Response +/- .23 dBV 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD+noise < .04% 63 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Gain 23 dBV
- Input Impedance 100 kOhms
- Maximum Input leve >22 dBV
- Maximum output level 2 dBV 8 Ohms; 9.5 dBV 30 Ohms
- Headphone Impedance 8 to 600 Ohms
- Noise at unity gain -95 dBV 8 Ohms
- Power consumption 180 mA DC full clean power 8 Ohms
- Output drive power 1.1 VAC RMS into 8.25 Ohms = 151 mW 2.97 VAC RMS into 30 Ohms = 294 mW
- Short circuit protection Withstands shorted output at full level indefinitely
|MCM Part #:||555-29185|
|Whirlwind Part #:||HATTXL|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|