Mic Level Combiner, 2 XLRF In to 1 XLRM Out
By Whirlwind (IMCOM)
MCM Part #555-29115
This versatile device is built with Whirlwind's premium TRSP-2 transformer for optimum durability. It also features a phase reverse switch which flips the polarity of Input #2.
- Use fewer input channels by combining two mic lines into one.
- Use the polarity reverse switch to combine two mics - one with polarity reversed - to combine and correct polarity when using a pair of mics above and below a drum or in front and rear of an open backed guitar amp.
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohms x 2
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Operating Level: -50dBu to -10dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
|MCM Part #:||555-29115|
|Whirlwind Part #:||IMCOM|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|