Line Level Combiner, 2 XLRF In to 1 XLRM Out
By Whirlwind (IMCOML)
MCM Part #555-29120
Impedance Line-Level Combiner
This device is used when you want to create a mono mix from a stereo source but need to keep the original stereo signals isolated. It's great for feeding a DAT player or CD into a mono system or single channel on a board
- This unit not only combines two line-level signals into one line level output, it also compensates for the 6dB of gain that occurs when two in-phase signals are combined. A handy ground-lift switch breaks the shield connection between the inputs.
- Connections: Female XLRs in, Male XLR out.
- Frequency response:±0.3dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion + noise: Less than 0.025% at 1kHz
- Isolation between inputs: Greater Than 42dB
- Insertion loss: -0.6dB, 50 Ohms source impedance -3.8dB, 200 Ohms source impedance
- Output level: -3.8dB with both channels at 0dB sine wave input, in phase
- Maximum input level: +28dBm
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output impedance: Less than 100 Ohms
|MCM Part #:||555-29120|
|Whirlwind Part #:||IMCOML|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|