Line Balancer/Splitter 1x2
By Whirlwind (LBS)
MCM Part #555-29225
The Whirlwind Line Balancer/Splitter is designed to split a single line level input signal
into two balanced line level outputs. A choice of two output configurations is provided:
one direct output and a single isolated output, or two isolated outputs. The Line Balancer/
Splitter uses Whirlwind’s TRSP-600L transformer and has a frequency response of 20
to 20kHz, ±1dB @ +2OdBm
- The balancing provides superior noise rejection when you have equipment with unbalanced outputs that need to feed equipment with balanced inputs. The transformer isolation helps eliminate unwanted hum and buzz caused by power line and grounding issues.
- In ISO mode the signal is passed directly through to one output and transformer isolated to the second output.
- In SPLIT mode the signal is transformer isolated to both outputs with a resulting 6dB drop in level at each output.
- A ground lift switch is provided for each output.
- Both a female XLR and a 1/4" TRS jack are provided for the input signal. Male XLR connectors are used for the output signals.
- Input: -10dBm to +26dBm
- Output: -10dBm to +26dBm (ISO mode), -16dBm to +20dBm (SPLIT mode)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
|MCM Part #:||555-29225|
|Whirlwind Part #:||LBS|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|