Arduino Motor and RC Shield - 6 Motor
Do other motor shields lack the features and capabilities you want? The Arduino Motor and RC Shield lets you easily control up to 6 DC motors (up to 1.2A each) or 3 steppers using the included Arduino library. Integrated current sensing provides feedback from all 6 motors and RC inputs allow you to use standard hobby RC gear for control. It's one motor shield to rule them all!
Unique Project Ideas:
- Tank or skid-steer robots that use only one RC joystick
- Use motors as sensors for collision detection
- Preform complex movement / locomotion using basic RC inputs (ideal for legged and omniwheel robots, etc.)
- Terrain detection
Need less? Check out the 4 motor version.
Features & Tech Specs
- Voltage input - 12V (with EXT enabled.) 15V MAX.
- Current output - 1.2A, 3.2A peak
- DC motors (bidirectional) - 6
- Stepper motors (bidirectional) - 3
- Servo motors - 6
- RC inputs - 2
- BEC - Powers RC receiver from shield
- EXT - Powers Arduino from shield
- Motor power switch (so your robot doesn't run off the table before you are ready)
- Status LED - Lights when power is applied to motors
- Reset Button on shield
- Battery - compatible with all types
- Assembled - no soldering required
Arduino code available on GitHub
Please see download tab for user's guide
|MCM Part #:||28-20922|
|Wicked Devices Part #:||MOTO6|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|