Professional Hard Drive Dock
UltraDock is WiebeTech's premier DriveDock. Sporting 5 ports on the host side, native PATA and SATA drive connections, two power options, a recessed on/off switch guard, 7 status LEDs in a strong and rugged aluminum enclosure, UltraDock becomes a must-have for any professional technician's toolbox.
One Dock to Connect Them All
On the host side, you've got quad connectivity. Connect to your computer via FireWire 800 (two ports), FireWire 400, USB2, or eSATA. All 3 FireWire ports are daisy-chainable so you can connect up to two more devices with UltraDock.On the drive side, natively connect to 3.5" IDE/PATA drives, or 2.5"/3.5" SATA drives - no adapters necessary for these common drives.
Using it is easy!
Just connect the drive to the Dock, plug in power and attach a USB cable to a host computer. That's all it takes. For more protection to the drive, a mounting plate (included) can be screwed onto the bottom of the drive to protect the drive's circuitry.
- Three FireWire Ports: Two FW800 and One FW400, Allows daisy chaining.
- USB 2.0 Port: Allows attachment of USB hosts.
- eSata Ports: Connect to your computer via eSATA
- +12V DC Power In: Allows powering using the included AC adapter.
- Disk Drive Power In LED: Allows powering from standard 4-pin drive power connectors, as is found in most computers.
- +12V Power Input LED: Identifies valid power input source on +12V input jack.
- Disk Drive Power In LED: Identifies valid power input source on 4-pin drive power input socket.
- +5V, +12V LEDs: Verifies that power output is operational.
- On / Off Switch: Allows Power Up / Down.
- FireWire Host Detection LED: Identifies valid FireWire host attachment.
- USB Host Detection LED: Identifies USB attachment.
- IDE Cable Connector: Supports IDE Hard Drives, also support v4 ComboDock adapters
- Oxford 924 bridge chip: Beats the old standard.
- Aluminum case: Briefcase tough; excellent heat dissipation.
- Small size: Fits in a pocket