The Xytronic LF-2900 100W Soldering Station uses an intelligent microcomputer connected to a temperature sensor, fitted inside the soldering tip. This accounts for its fast and accurate tip temperature measurement. The high output of 100W is more than adequate to meet the present and future needs of lead-free soldering in the electronics production industry.
- Temperature Range :- 100 to 500C
- Big LCD ( 6 x 5 cm ) Display which shows the temperature set and the current temperature (in °C)
- High quality housing ESD Safe
- Exchangable Soldering iron with a plug
- Pre-setting function for 3 temperatures
- Control Panel – All controls operate are on the LCD DISPLAY SCREEN
- Using 307K soldering iron with B01 series soldering tips
|MCM Part #:||21-20910|
|Xytronic Part #:||LF-2900|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|